We would hope that our FTP Storage packages offer value for money along with a reliable & secure service.
If you are experiencing any technical issue connecting to your storage space or any other form of connection problems we would ask that you please open a support ticket, or contact our support line to give us the opportunity to rectify any issues prior to you cancelling your service.
However if you wish to cancel your FTP Storage package you can do so by following the steps below.
- Sign In to your Client Area
- Click the "My Products & Services" option
- Select "View Details" button next to the package / service you wish to cancel
- Click the "Request Cancellation" button towards the bottom of the screen
- Provide any reasons for the cancellation should you wish to. We appreciate any feedback you can offer.
- Choose either "Immediate" or "End of Billing Period" from the drop down menu to choose when you want your service to end
- Finally click the "Request Cancellation" button
- Once your cancellation has been processed any files you have stored on our servers will be permanently deleted and your account closed.
- We will be unable to restore any files lost after your account has been cancelled so please be sure to remove anything you may need before cancelling your account.
- Immediate Cancellation means your account will be cancelled at midnight the day you request cancellation.
- End of Billing Period means your account will be cancelled at the end of the period your last invoice covered.
- Once your FTP Storage package has been cancelled no further invoices will be generated. However should you make your payments using a recurring PayPal subscription please log into your PayPal account and delete any subscriptions you have set up for FTP Hosting Ltd
If you require any further assistance please contact our team on 01691 664270, email us at email@example.com, or raise a support ticket in your Client Area