Accessing Your Control Panel
Your control panel on our servers is where you can add / manage FTP Accounts and also view statistics such as the number of FTP Accounts you have, how much bandwidth has been used, how much storage you are currently using, etc.
There are two methods of accessing your control panel and these are detailed below.
- Enter the url https://ftpdatahost.com:2083 into any browser.
- Enter the primary username & password for your account (this will have been supplied on your welcome email).
- Login to your Client Area
- On the main account screen click on 'Services' on the menu then 'My Services' from the dropdown menu and you will see a list of all services you currently have with FTP Hosting Limited.
- Click 'View Details' next to the service you wish to access the control panel for.
- Click 'Login to cPanel' and you will be automatically taken & logged into your control panel on our servers.
Cette réponse était-elle pertinente?
The FTP Accounts table allows you to manage existing FTP accounts. You can search for a specific...
FTP accounts allow users to access the domain's folder on the server's hard disk. To create an...
Powered by WHMCompleteSolution