How do I upgrade my FTP storage package?
If your current package no longer meets your needs and you require more storage you can upgrade your account to another package. To upgrade your package simply follow the instructions below.
- Login to your Client Area
- On the main account screen click on 'Services' on the menu then 'My Services' from the dropdown menu and you will see a list of all services you currently have with FTP Hosting Limited.
- Click on the arrow to the right of 'View Details' next to the service you wish to upgrade and choose 'Upgrade / Downgrade' from the dropdown
- You will be presented with a list of available upgrade options to choose from. Simply click 'Choose Product' on the option that best meets your needs.
- Follow the prompts on screen to proceed through the checkout and complete your upgrade.
- You will be invoiced for the difference in price between your current package and your new package.
- The amount on the invoice will be calculated from the date you upgraded your package to the end of the billing period.
- Payment for the difference in price between packages will need to be made before your account will be upgraded.
- As soon as payment has been made your account will be upgraded automatically by our system and you can enjoy the benefits of your new package immediately.
- If you have downgraded your package an invoice will be produced showing a credit is due. This credit will be refunded either to your Debit / Credit card or your PayPal account dependant on your method of payment.
If you require any further assistance please contact our team on 01691 664270, email us at email@example.com, or raise a support ticket in your Client Area.
Kas see vastus oli kasulik?
If you choose to change your payment method from PayPal subscription / recurring payment to...
We would hope that our FTP Storage packages offer value for money along with a reliable &...
Powered by WHMCompleteSolution