If your current package no longer meets your needs and you require more storage you can upgrade your account to another package. To upgrade your package simply follow the instructions below.
- Login to your Client Area
- On the main account screen click on 'Services' on the menu then 'My Services' from the dropdown menu and you will see a list of all services you currently have with FTP Hosting Limited.
- Click on the arrow to the right of 'View Details' next to the service you wish to upgrade and choose 'Upgrade / Downgrade' from the dropdown
- You will be presented with a list of available upgrade options to choose from. Simply click 'Choose Product' on the option that best meets your needs.
- Follow the prompts on screen to proceed through the checkout and complete your upgrade.
- You will be invoiced for the difference in price between your current package and your new package.
- The amount on the invoice will be calculated from the date you upgraded your package to the end of the billing period.
- Payment for the difference in price between packages will need to be made before your account will be upgraded.
- As soon as payment has been made your account will be upgraded automatically by our system and you can enjoy the benefits of your new package immediately.
- If you have downgraded your package an invoice will be produced showing a credit is due. This credit will be refunded either to your Debit / Credit card or your PayPal account dependant on your method of payment.
If you require any further assistance please contact our team on 01691 664270, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org, or raise a support ticket in your Client Area.